Monday, April 20, 2009

Twinsies

So I got to talk to Miri today for almost an hour. I really miss her being here all the time. It's going to be quite an adjustment getting used to it I think. I'm definitely not as sad about it as I thought I would be. Before the end of winter semester every time I thought about Miri leaving I wanted to cry and when we said goodbye I almost got weepy, but I contained myself because I was on a bus. Now that I'm back at school though I just miss her, but I know that we're both doing what we need to be doing. I am so excited for her to go on a mission and I know she's going to be the best missionary ever!




My new roommates are really nice. I think I most click with Cassie (her home life was a lot like mine) and Orchid (she's a convert too!) My room roommate is named Hannah and it's her second semester and she's turning 19 soon. That makes me feel really old.

I've only been to one class so far, most of mine are on Tuesdays and Thursdays so once I've been to all of them I'll post about them.

1 comment:

kimmy said...

Dude, it's like I just saw you...ok well last week.

Glad you got home safe and sound.

I don't want to hear how you feel old..remember I'm older than you ;)