Monday, May 4, 2009

Weekend Procrastination

So I had my whole Saturday planned out and it involved lots of quality time at the library doing homework. Too bad that didn't happen.

I woke up took a shower and was getting ready to go to the gym (yes I showered before going to the gym) when Shane texted me. We ended up going to the gym together. Or, well, I went to the gym and he went swimming. I saw Kristen there and we talked the whole time and it was really nice. Then Shane and i came back to the apartment and we were going to have breakfast. I figured we'd call it a day after that and I would go the library and do my homework. But no, Shane had a brilliant plan.

So we rented the first 8 episodes of Prison Break, got pizza, went back to Shane's place, and watched five episodes on the projector.

Absolutely no homework was completed on Saturday. I figured I would just have to do a little bit on Sunday. Not all of it, but like my religion homework and maybe some reading. I got up, went to church, had a meeting with the bishop, went to our FHE brothers' place for lunch, went to Elder Bednar's talk, and came home. Then Shane came over and we made dinner and watched Beauty and the Beast. Then it was time to go to bed.

I got absolutely nothing done this weekend! Now I'm going to feel behind all week and I hate that. I know I have time to do the homework that needs to be done, but I like feeling ahead and not so overwhelemed. It'll be okay though. Maybe instead of reserving Saturday's for homework I should do it Friday during the day since I have so much time in between my two classes and before anything usually going on at night.

No comments: