Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hot Springs


Yesterday I only had one class, American Government, and New Testament was cancelled. I'm trying to go to the temple once a week because our bishop challenged us to and I thought going after my early morning class would be perfect and it was. I think it's the slowest I have ever seen the Rexburg temple. I got there around 9 and then I waited for Shane and we went in around 9:30. We only had to wait a few minutes before we could get dressed. Then it wasn't very long before they called Shane back to help with confirmations. They let him confirm me and then baptize me so I wasn't as scared as I normally am when I get in the water, but I was still pretty scared.

When we were walking back to the car Shane saw an old mission companion and he was getting married so we went over to say hi. Shane had been planning on going to his reception that night, but while we were at the wedding he got asked to go to the luncheon too so he was trying to decide what to get them as a wedding gift. I had one that I hadn't been able to afford shipping and so I said he could have it. We went back to the apartment and I gave it to him and then he left to get ready for the luncheon.


I took a nice long nap and then my roommates, Bekah and Katy, invited me to go to the hot springs with them and a few other people. We had a blast. I am so glad I decided to go. Plus it was a really good workout. When we got home we put in a movie, but I ended up going to bed before it was over. And that was my Friday night.

1 comment: